How to become a licensed Well Driller in California?
We provide you with condensed study materials to pass the c57 well-drilling license and exam saving you countless hours of studying.
What is a c-57 contractor license?
A c-57 license is issued to a contractor who installs and repairs water wells and pumps by boring drilling excavating casing cementing and cleaning to provide a
supply of uncontaminated water.
What are the basic requirements?
You have to be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license and a valid Social Security number or individual taxpayer identification number. Have had four years of qualifying experience (journey-level or above) within the past 10 years. Pass a two-part exam through the Contractors State Licensing Board.
PASS THE TEST!!
With our help from our study guides you will be ready to pass your test! You will receive:
Click here to purchase C57-Well Drilling Study Guide
What types of jobs can I do with a C-57 Well drilling license?
There are a variety of jobs you can bid on if you have this license, including:
- Water filtration and testing
- Obtaining permits
- Air rotary, mud rotary, and casing hammer drilling
- Well monitoring
- New pump sales
- Drilling and pump services
- Testing and engineering
- New pump installation, repair and replacement
- Environmental services
- Water Tank Systems
- Well deepening
- Well rehabilitation, sealing, and repair
- Soil sampling
- Utility locating
- Tri-pod drilling
- Variable frequency drive control systems
- Cost benefit analysis
- Aquifer testing
- Well destruction
- Hollow stem auger drilling
- HQ and NX diamond core drilling
- Environmental field services
- Standard penetration tests
- Permeability and aquifer testing
- Engineering consulting
- Surge blocking
- Bailing and airlifts
- Limited access coring
- Off-road drilling
- Operating all terrain rigs
- Water quality and quantity testing
- PVC and steel casing perforation
- Down hole video surveying
- Pump upgrade and reconditioning
- Custom fabricating
- Customized pump maintenance programs
- Sonic well descaling
- Chemical treatments
- Identifying bacteria, sulfur and calcium buildups
- Removal of soil, concrete, and brush
- Concrete coring
- Installing test pits